Losing weight can be really painful. Going to the gym, having a strict diet, eating at certain times, taking pills and so on. All of this can end if you follow the below recommendation. We will show you how to lose weight with only a simple exercise and a balanced lifestyle.
What do you need
This can be done in the comfort of your home, with no special equipment and not a lot of space. All you need is:
- a big towel
- a ribbon
- a horizontal surface where you can lay down
- 5 minutes per day
The exercise has been practiced for more than 10 years and it was invented by the Japanese physician Toshiki Fukutsudzi. Her best-selling book addresses topics like how to lose weight, prevent bad posture, combat back problems and strengthen abdominal muscles.
How to do it
- Take a big towel, roll it up and fix it with the ribbon. Make sure you tighten it so it doesn’t get loose. It should be no less than 40 cm (~15 inches) long and have a 10 cm (~4 inches) diameter.
- Lay down on a horizontal surface and position the rolled up towel behind your back, in the low area of your spine.
- Place your feet in line with your shoulders.
- Bring your feet thumbs together until they touch each other. The distance between your heels should be at least 20-25 cm (~8 inches).
- Stretch your arms above your head, palms facing down. Make sure that the little fingers touch each other.
- Stay in this position for at least 5 minutes.
- Raise carefully. Because of the stretch, your bones and joints might shift a little. This could cause you injuries if you make sudden moves.
Japenese people are famous for their simple and effective medical solutions. How to lose weight using just a towel is one of them. The results are different from person to person. For some, it might be visible in a couple of moths, for others in half a year. The important thing is to keep practicing it until it becomes a routine. If you can’t stay in this position from the beginning for 5 minutes, start with 1-2 minutes. In time extend the period till you get to 5.
Let us know if you tried this method and if it works for you. Maybe you have other tricks & tips for losing weight. We’d like to find out about them. Thanks!