Clash of Clans, one of the most popular mobile games has a new face starting the last update. In their attempt to keep their fans close, Super Cell prepared some surprises for them. New buildings, new characters, new possibilities, all in the new Clash of Clans update. Let’s have a look at what changed and how it makes the gameplay better.
The new Clash of Clans update – Builder Base
The Builder base is a whole new world. All you have to do to get to it is to reach Town Hall level 4 on your home base and rebuild the boat. Set sail and meet the Builder. He is a smart guy, with advance technologies that will help you develop new buildings and other cool stuff. Some can be used only on his territory, some you can have them back home as well.
What is new in Builder Base
The Master Builder talent lets you get a lot of new things. Like:
- Buildings: Gem Mine, Push Traps, Crusher, Clock Tower
- Troops: Bomber, Cannon Cart
- Features, abilities, and achievements (will let you discover them)
- Hero: being so smart, once you reach a certain level, the Master Builder will join your fight in an own tailored mechanical costume
- Battle mode: you can be attacked only if you are online. Another new thing about battle is that, similar to Clan Wars, you will go one after the other in a versus mode with your opponent.
What is new in your Home Base
The Builder will teach you how to build double cannons and mortars as soon as you upgrade them to level 8. For this, he needs to travel to your Home Base so make sure he is free for that. He will also allow you to use the Gems he is extracting from his island (but not the gold and elixir).
This is what I discovered so far. As I will keep playing the game and discover new features, I will let you know. If you stumble upon cool stuff let us know in a comment bellow. Thanks & enjoy!